I am just not finding the time to do anything lately, despite now having a ticket for the fast train. There are dishes from 2 days ago still waiting to be washed, I really need to clean the fridge out before I go away on Friday (it still stinks of mouldy raspberries even though I threw them out like a week ago) and I wanted to have a shower tonight to save me going out with wet hair in the morning, but it’s 8:05 pm already and I’m still waiting for tea to cook (stupid ridiculously slow oven!) so I shouldn’t imagine too many of those things are going to get done tonight. OK, I could probably be cleaning out the fridge right now instead of typing this, but do you honestly think I’ll still want to eat anything if I do that? See… point made!
So instead let me tell you a few things I learned over the weekend…
- Never, ever go food shopping at 8 o’clock on a Friday night when the Saturday is a holiday.
- Teenage wannabe goths dress exactly the same way now as they did when I was 15
- No amount of chocolate covered marshmallows can make up for a lack of sex. They will, however, make you feel sick and cause your teeth to hate you. (Before anybody makes any comments I would just like to add that this is no longer relevant. And now we change the subject, ok)
- Getting dressed on a Sunday is totally overrated
- So is exercise
- Amazon is incredibly hazardous to my bank account
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering about the title… my train to work was delayed this morning and that was what the English announcement sounded like. German rail workers’ accents are so much fun 😀