… or what happens when you allow me to shop at Tescos.
This is just a small stash, because there wasn’t much room and we will be in England at the end of July anyway.
Here’s what you’re seeing in the photo above:
- Bisto gravy granules
- Galaxy Minstrels
- Baxter’s soup (so I wouldn’t have to go shopping for something for lunch on Monday)
- Brown sauce
- Ginger Nuts
- Vice Versas (OMG, they’ve started making those again?! Must buy!!)
- BBQ Beef Hula Hoops
- Lemsip Cold & Flu powder
- Baking powder that actually works!!
- Ready-made poppadoms
- Flamin’ Hot Monster Munch
- Chocolate Limes
- Dark chocolate Hob Nobs
- A three pack of Galaxy Ripples
- A Cadbury’s Wispa
- 8 Irish Potato Farls
OK, when everything’s listed like that it does sound like quite a lot, but trust me, I showed great self-restraint here. I could very easily have added to the pile…