have no time am too lazy for a proper post today (whaaat? It’s Sunday!) here is another roundup of cool links I’ve come across recently.
- The Worst Things for Sale on the Internet – a daily blog that lists all the really bad things that are available for purchase out there on the web. Like the iPad potty for kids and spam-flavoured macadamia nuts, which sound even more disgusting than Marmite! . Why are these things even things?!
- I was never a fan of Pokémon (I was born too early), but these Pokemon characters as Tim Burton creature drawings are fantastic!
- IKEA or Death? – In this game, you have to guess whether various words are the names of IKEA furniture items of Death metal bands. I got 15 out of 20.
- Halloween is coming, so here are 63 mindblowing Halloween pumpkin carvings for you to admire.
- From pumpkins to cake… these 27 painfully honest cake messages are pretty funny.
- For anyone who is struggling to understand the current German election crisis, Tina at KulturSchock has written a fantastic blog post that explains it all… with dinosaurs!
That’s all from me for today. Have you come across anything entertaining on the Internet recently?