I couldn’t think of anything to write about today, so I’ll let the Internet do my entertaining for me… Here are some of the best things I’ve come across out there in the web recently.
- The artist Dave Devries has taken children’s drawings and turned them into realistic looking works of art. Fantastic!
- The Middlest Sister is my new favourite blog! It’s a web-comic based on the author’s memories of growing up with four sisters and it’s fabulous!
- This BBC comic about a Somali couple raising their family in Norway makes me sad. If Jan and I ever have children, I’m afraid they will end up being completely German and rejecting my culture as something that bears no relation to them. (This isn’t as far-fetched as it might sound. I’ve heard stories of children in Germany who have rejected their English parent’s culture entirely, to the extent of refusing to speak English even at home).
- I loved these innocent things that will make you feel filthy. And I definitely had to look twoce at the one with the pigs…
- Finally, check out these incredibly bizarre and awful cakes. Warning: Some of them are not for the faint-hearted!