It’s Friday again! The weeks always seem to drag by while they’re actually happening, but looking back it feels like no time has passed since the last time it was Friday. I haven’t been doing much this week, so along with my letters I’ve decided to include some links for you to have a look at… otherwise this would have ended up being a very short and very boring post.
Dear Rossmann employee. I’m not entirely sure why you gave me a free bottle of shower gel when I went to pay the other day, but thanks. (I just hope it wasn’t a hint… did the cheesy feet smell rub off on me?!)
Dear clotted cream. The fact that I discovered you in Karstadt the other day is clearly a hint that I need to make scones this weekend. Home-made afternoon tea here I come!
Dear January. I’m not sure what happened to you this year… it seem like I’ve just given up on you. Since we got back from Madeira, I’ve done basically nothing. No trips, no events. Now I’ve finished writing up our holiday, I’ve no idea how I’m even going to think of posts for my blog! And so much for my “travel more” resolution. Here’s hoping February is more interesting…
Now for some links…
- Whoever made these fake London Underground signs is a genius! I love the urban solitude one… yep, that describes commuters perfectly!Sheperd’s Pie also made me giggle.
- This Twitter conversation between a customer and Sainsburys is hilarious!
- This BBC Future article about disgust is actually pretty interesting, but personally I’m still laughing at the line “sheep operated according to an “avoid all the poo” rule.”
- Another one from the BBC, surely I can’t be the only one who finds the idea of Scratch-and-sniff jeans slightly disturbing?
- Finally, a video from the Telegraph of what cats get up to when you leave the house. WARNING: May cause cat lovers to get emotional…
Happy Friday everyone! Have a fabulous weekend.