Just as I was about to go to bed last night, I received a phone call with some not very nice news from home. As I’m sure you can guess, I’m very tired today. On top of that, I’m incredibly busy at work again, so I probably won’t find the time or the energy for a proper blog post any time soon. Instead you’ll have to make do with some links to interesting/amusing things I’ve discovered on the Internet recently. Meanwhile, I shall eat my lunch as quickly as possible and get back to entering corrections in a translation. Woe, woe, woe, etc.
- I genuinely laughed out loud at these emotionally repressed Valentine’s cards for British people. My favourite is number 6: You Make Tea Properly!
- This explanation of why the Bible doesn’t actually condemn homosexuality is pretty interesting.
- These Period Panties by Hairbrained Inc. are absolutely hilarious! I especially like the Bloody Hell and Evil Beaver ones. Hahaha.
- According to The Local, German rugby is currently receiving a helping hand from the English. Will we be seeing the Germans at a Rugby World Cup in the near future?
- One for all the travel lovers who have to work full time – On the Luce has written a great part-time traveller’s guide to maximising your travel time.
- If you enjoyed the post I wrote about names a few weeks ago, why not have a read of Daina’s post on Latvian first names?
That’s all for today. Enjoy!