I’ve been a terrible blogger recently, both in terms of actually posting on my own blog and visiting other people’s. Sorry about that. I have a proper blog post coming up for you later this week, but that will have to wait as our home computer has decided to make uploading photos to a post stupidly complicated (can’t upload directly to a post – have to go via the media library). In the meantime, I’m taking the cheat’s way out and giving you some more little snippets in the form of a bullet point list…
- No matter what time I go to bed or how well I sleep, 6 a.m. will always be too early to wake up. I was in bed at a reasonably time last night, but I still had to hit snooze twice before I could drag myself out of bed.
- Obviously I would never complain about not having to work for four whole days, but Easter weekend has me completely confused. What do you mean today is Tuesday?!
- We went out for the day with a friend on Sunday and on the way back she introduced us to the Welcome to Nightvale series of podcasts. It’s bizarre and amusing and I like it a lot.
- The temperature confuses me at this time of year (yes, I’m easily confused. That’s why this is Confuzzledom). It was 8°C when I left the house this morning, but it’s supposed to get up to 22°C during the course of the day. What am I supposed to wear?!
- Jan and I have been keeping an eye on our friends’ birds over the Easter weekend and I’m very pleased to say they were still very much alive when we went to check on them and refill their water/food yesterday 😉
- I really, really like chickpeas, but I always seem to do the same thing with them. If anyone has any brilliant ideas for tasty chickpea-based meals that aren’t curry please send them my way!
- My grandpa is now on oxygen all the time and he’s been put on more painkillers. The consultant says it’s just a matter of time, but they’ve been saying that for 8 weeks so who knows how much longer this could go on.
And that’s all. No pictures today because I’m on my lunch break at work and don’t have access to any. Boring post, I know, but I need these once in a while to keep track of where my mind is…