Can you believe it’s Friday again? It seems like only yesterday that I was writing my last Friday letters post. I’m very pleased it’s the weekend though. This week has consisted of a tonne of train delays and more work than I would have ever expected to be able to handle. It was actually a struggle not to groan out loud every time I saw something new in my tray! Only two more weeks to go though, then I’m on HOLIDAY for a week!
Dear work. Please stop with the craziness. I need to breathe occasionally!
Dear birthday. You’ve crept up on my this year so I’ve planned absolutely nothing for you. Also, I’m working. never mind… I’m probably a little old to be making a big deal out of my birthday anyway.
Dear sleep. Sorry I’ve been neglecting you lately. Let’s catch up soon!
Dear weather. I’m invited to a graden party tomorrow, so please stop your nonsense and settle on one thing for a change (preferably sun).
Dear weekend. Please don’t go too fast. I really need a break!
Okay, a bit pathetic on the letters front this week. I can’t think of anything! Never mind, here are some links:
- Apparantly more penis enlargements are conducted in Germany than the rest of the world combined. Oh the sausage jokes that could be made…
- I took Buzzfeed’s Rude British place names quiz and got 12 out of 15 right! (Admittedly I knew a few already)
- The Great British Bake Off has started again and it’s all over my Facebook feed. In honour of that and the fact that I need to find a cake to bake for the office for my birthday, here’s a list of summer cake recipes from BBC Good Food. Don’t blame me if it makes you hungry!
- Somebody has been collecting pictures of vaginas drawn by gay men, as you do. It seems they also want to release a book…
- These amazing works of art were made using the tape from cassettes! And you all thought there would never be another use for them…
- Scientists at a hospital in France have concluded that Darth Vader probably had borderline personality disorder – and I have concluded that scientists have way too much time on their hands!