It’s Friday again and I’ve apparently been MIA since last Friday. Sorry about that. Partly I’ve been busy, but if I’m honest mostly I just couldn’t be bothered to sort out the photos for the post I’ve been planning to write. I’m off work next week though, so hopefully I’ll find lots of time for my blog then.
In the meantime, here’s a tag thing that’s been going around Facebook. I didn’t do it there because that’s not my style, but my blog readers are fair game for such annoyance 😉
On Facebook it says “Can you fill this out without lying”, which is just silly. Why would I feel the need to lie?
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Tomato and Marscapone soup. Sadly not home-made, but it came from the fridge section so that’s at least healthier than a tin, right? (Actually, the technically correct answer is probably a spoon, but whatever.)
2. Where was profile picture taken?
My Gravatar picture (which is what you see when I respond to your comments) is from the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
3. Worst pain you‘ve felt?
Probably when I had my wisdom teeth out.
4. Favourite place you‘ve travelled to?
New Zealand or Taiwan.
5. How late did you stay up last night?
10 pm. Not very rock and roll but I had work today.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
I like it here and I don’t want to move again for a while, so pass.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Only every New Year since Jan and I got together 😉
8. Which of your
Facebook friends blog readers live closest to you? (Yeah, I altered that one)
Probably Our Girl in Zurich. (She’s awesome – go say hi).
9. When was the last time you cried?
10. Who took your profile pic?
11. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
You mean had my picture taken with? Also Jan. Before that my mam and my brother.
12. What’s your favourite season?
Late summer/ early autumn. I know that’s not a real season, but I like it when it’s not tooo hot but it’s also not dark/cold/rainy/miserable yet.
13. If you could have any career, what would it be?
I always wanted to be a writer but my writing just isn’t that good, so translating someone else’s words is the next best thing.
14. Can you go a day without TV?
I went without a TV for 5 years, so I would say so. Even now it’s rarely me that switches the TV on…
15. You have the remote. What are you watching?
Pointless or Come Dine With Me. The latter is more likely to actually be on since they show about six of them in a row.
16. Does pineapple belong on a pizza?
17. Was yesterday better than today?
Yesterday was Thursday, today is Friday. That alone gives today the edge. Other than that they were about the same though.
18.How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I have no particular feelings about it, but I think the last time I drank it I was about 14!
19. What are you doing right now?
Seriously? I’m on question 19 or 20… what do you think I’m doing? Obviously answering the stupidest question ever!
20. Who do you think will play along?
Nobody – it’s really not that interesting.
Okay, that’s it – I need to get back to work. Happy weekend everyone.