* Why is it impossible to buy malt vinegar or fruit squash in Germany (except in English shops which don’t count)?
* Why are the people on my floor incapable of learning that the crappy wooden cooking implements we have do not belong in the dishwasher?
* Why is my bosses dog obsessed with my shoes?
* Why do days and months go by so fast while hours crawl by at tortoise speed?
* Why are these sour cream and onion flavour stacker crisps so addictive?
* Why was fizzy bottled water ever invented?
* Why is every single bar of Cadburys chocolate available in German shops (except the Curly Wurlys in Rewe) some weird American type that doesn’t even exist in the UK; where Cadbury’s was invented?
* Why are Americans so obsessed with peanuts? There are peanuts in almost every one of the aforementioned chocolate bars!
* Why is love not enough to make some people happy?
* Why does the nice bit of autumn where it’s still vaguely warm and all the leaves are pretty colours only last about 30 seconds?
* Why do I keep checking Amazon for new book recommendations when I can’t even afford to buy the ones that are already on my list?
* Why is eating healthily so expensive? For the price of a packet of tomatoes I could buy 5 chocolate bars!
* Why did I just write this list?
Questions over questions as my boyfriend would say.