I was cross stitching a wedding sampler kit for my pen friend, who is getting married at the beginning of June. But then I messed up the picture to the extent that I’m not sure I’ll have enough thread to complete it. Fail!! And, of course, the thread the kit uses is not Anchor – the only kind I can buy here – and ordering extra would take too long. So I turned to my trusty magazines. I am now stitching this:
Here’s where I’ve got to:
I’ve a long way to go, as you can see. I will also be adding the names and date.
With just over a week to go before I have to get this in the post, I’m going to be spending all my spare minutes frantically trying to get it done. So if I don’t manage to update my blog regularly, that’s where I am…