I haven’t done one of these for ages. And it’s not like I even have any particularly interesting questions to answer (if it’s interesting questions you’re looking for you need to go here for fascinating facts about shrews and beetroot related pregnancies). I feel my blog is in need of some light hearted entertainment though – and a post that isn’t going to be made private the day after tomorrow – so question time it is…
What is a good skill to learn?
– How to fold the best paper aeroplanes in the world, ever
– The art of keeping spaghetti on the fork
– The best way to keep pot belly pigs
– How to travel round the world without emptying your bank account (if you want to know the answer to this one you need to read Hails‘ blog)
– The art of finding amazing bargains in clothes shops (this is totally a skill, and a very useful one too I might add)
Shall we get up and have a shower?
No, don’t do it! I wouldn’t if I didn’t have to. Sleep is much better! Although if you’ve been lying in bed for the past three days then yes, definitely do get up before your ponginess takes on a life of its own and makes its way over here to offend my nostrils.
Why won’t my boyfriend give me a key?
1. He thinks you’re a nosy cow and doesn’t want you snooping around his place when he’s not there
2. He thinks you’ll lose it
3. He has a terrrible secret that he’s afraid you might discover
4. Giving you a key = making a commitment. He’s a man. Enough said I think.
Tired, lack of sleep
Ooh, is it a game? Can I join in? How about:
Cold, lack of heat
Thirsty, lack of liquid refreshment
Naked, lack of clothes
Hey, this is quite fun…
How do Germans eat strawberries?
Through their noses of course. How do you eat yours?
Were the English army tired or sleepy?
Yes, so tired and sleepy that they sat down to rest for a hundred years. Unfortunately before they could wake up King Jimmy of Scotland decided one throne wasn’t enough for him so he came down and had himself crowned King of England as well. That’s why these days we only have a British army.
Clean things to do when you’re bored
I don’t actually have a good answer to this one, but I just had to share. Who googles this stuff?
Umm, how about taking a shower. That‘s pretty clean… unless you take your significant other in with you of course.