I am feeling very uninspired at the moment, hence the lack of blog posts. I could finally write up my travels from… ummm… two years ago(!), but that would involve resizing photos and I don’t wannaaaa. So I guess I’m both uninspired and unmotivated. Anyway, here’s a little filler in the form of a post I stole from Steph. So much excitement! You’re welcome.
Three films I’ve watched more than 20 times
1. The Lion King (thanks to my little brother who was obsessed as a kid)
2. Grease (same little brother. When he was 2-3 years old he literally refused to sleep unless he had watched Grease!)
3. Alice in Wonderland (the Disney version) – it only seems fair that I add this, since this was my childhood obsession. I wore out our video cassette of it, and I’m sure my mum was equally as sick of the sight of it as I was of Grease!
Three things I don’t do
1. Run – stole this one from Steph, but it’s true. Jan keeps trying to get me to go jogging with him. Hahaha, no!
2. Anywhere near as much housework as I should.
3. Iron. Ever.
Three things I’m always up for doing
1. Pub quiz
3. A day trip
Three good things that happened this month
1. Meeting up with friends (and meeting their babies)
2. I got to stroke a tiny puppy on the train to work the other week
3. I discovered that Manor in Basel sells self-raising flower and Bisto gravy granules. It’s the little things…
Three things I wish everyone knew so well it was ingrained in their bones
1. The difference between there, they’re and their.
2. Nobody’s life is perfect no matter how social media might make it look.
3. If you think that you’ll be happy once you achieve one specific thing (whether it’s losing X amount of weight, finding the perfect job, meeting someone you want to spend you life with, buying your dream home…), you’re wrong. Happiness comes from within. If you’re not happy now, then once you’ve achieved that thing you will just move on to the next thing that is absolutely, definitely all you need to make you happy.
Three things I’m tired of
1. Brexit – sound familiar?
2. Never-ending housework
Three things I’ll never tire of
2. Pointing out every dog I see to Jan
3. Books, of course
Three things I like to photograph
1. Bees on flowers
Three things I can’t resist
1. Chocolate… unfortunately
2. Adding new books to my wish list
3. Cute jewellery from Etsy
OK, that’s all. Over to you… tell me your three things for one of the categories in the comments.