Aussa from Hacker. Hooker. Ninja. Spy recently wrote a post in which she listed six things about herself, five true and one false. She then chellenged her readers to a) guess which statement was not true and b) create their own blog post with five true statements and a lie. My life not being nearly as interesting as hers, I knew I wouldn’t be able to come up with any really good things (especially with everything I’ve already revealed about myself on this blog!), but with nothing else to write about today I decided I might as well give it a go. So, can you guess which of the following five “facts” about me is not actually a fact at all?
1. While at university, I got paid to kiss one of my friends.
2. When I was 17, I got incredibly drunk at my mate’s birthday party and threw up all over the floor (and myself) in the toilets.
3. I could read before I started school
4. I was conceived on my mum’s 19th birthday
5. One of my earliest memories involves checking under a car for bombs.
6. During my first year at university, I had a one night stand with my flatmate’s ex-boyfriend.
That’s it! Take a guess at which one you think is a lie… and if you feel like joining in, please give me a link to your post. I will reveal the correct answer in a few days…